multiMAN v4.04.00 (available through the update option in multiMAN)
- Fixed something that annoyed some users of 5x4x5, 4×2 and XBDM display modes:
After restart (or going to mmOS and back) game modes 5x4x5, 4×2 and XBDM
will display the last selected entry (game/video/music/photo) and will *not* reset to dash mode
- Added option to "Default Display Mode" setting: [Disable];
If there is no display-mode-lock it will make mM start in the last used display mode
- FTP session timeout set to 1 minute
- Added context menu when desktop is selected (to Refresh, Create New Folder, Show Desktop, Reset mmOS, Restore Wallpaper)
- Added "Permissions" to context menu when single folder is selected (to reset folder access permissions)
- Double clicking on .p3t (PS3 theme) will copy/install the file/theme to PS3 XMB themes system folder (/dev_hdd0/theme); user can later install it from XMB
- Added support for creating shortcuts to /net_host PC shares
- Folders created on the desktop now open properly
- Desktop shortcuts to /ps3_home/video, music and photo now have proper icons and open the virtual folder and not the /dev_hdd0/* one
- Desktop shortucts to games/executables (EBOOT.BIN/.SELF) can be used to boot external apps or mount games
Game Compatibility / CFW Related (KMEAW/REBUG/ROGERO 3.55CFWs):
- Improved compatibility for the so-called "Black-Screen-Games" (BSG) which *until now* required
the "BD-Mirror" option and worked ONLY from external usb HDD (otherwise game would lock/loop/error during load).
- Now users of the listed firmwares can use the "BD-Mirror" option for game backups stored in the INTERNAL HDD.
It may improve the compatibility of over 100 games (some older titles, some newer),
for example AC1 / Colin Dirt 1 / Prince Of Persia / CoD / MW / Tomb Raider, incl. titles which had sound issues.
- It is now possible to set "BD-Mirror" option for games in Internal HDD and it enables the new functionality.
The option works both with PS3 Game Disc in the tray and in discless mode from /app_home.
- The option is available in the "Game Settings" menu for each game in the list