• Blackbox FTP • PS3 Homebrew List - Tortuga Cove
    Register

    Blackbox FTP

    Emulators,FTP,Showtime etc..
    { VISITS } Views: 8197  Favorites Favorites: 0  Followers Followers: 5 
    Followers: xzed802oy, 13Masamune, mysterio, psp_frank2, ati2zjjb6l3
    Member
    User avatar
    Posts: 1082
    Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:46 am
    Location: SoMeWHeRe iN TiME™

    Has thanked: 5 times
    Been thanked: 265 times
    Reputation point: 95
    Novice

    Blackbox FTP

    Postby iGoTiT4FrEe » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:37 am

    Image


    blackb0x has released v1.2 of the FTP server.

    Quote:

    1.2
    > Fixed auto-exiting when using the PS3 Remote Control instead
    of a gampad.
    > Removed leading “/” from roots
    > fixed multiple transfer connection issues for filezilla.
    More then 1 transfer connection at a time should work.
    > Fixed misreported file size for files over 4gb.


    Download: FTPServer_12_Tool_PS3-blackb0x.rar ( Clicked 2560 times ) (2.48 MB)


    Image

    Member
    User avatar
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:58 pm

    Has thanked: 11 times
    Been thanked: 13 times
    Reputation point: 5
    Novice

    Re: Blackbox FTP

    Postby Martinez » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:31 am

    any plan to make it available on rogero 4.30?

    HBIC
    User avatar
    Posts: 3327
    Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:11 pm
    Location: Alberta

    Has thanked: 1426 times
    Been thanked: 2145 times
    Reputation point: 653
    SkilledSkilledSkilledSkilledSkilledSkilledSkilled

    Re: Blackbox FTP

    Postby windrider » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:04 pm

    Martinez wrote:any plan to make it available on rogero 4.30?


    There is a version that works on Rogero 4.30

    http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=44777

    Scroll down to 4.2 cfw
    If we all are here to help others , then what exactly are others here for?

    ImageImage

    Forum rules

    Member
    User avatar
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:24 pm

    Has thanked: 3 times
    Been thanked: 13 times
    Reputation point: 0
    Newbie

    Re: Blackbox FTP

    Postby 13Masamune » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:17 pm

    I know this is a necrobump but.. can this be resigned to use on Rogero 4.40? I know MM has a built-in FTP service but i'd like to experiment a little in hopes of achieving faster transfer rates. Also if anyone has some good, noob info on how to resign a pkg that would be appreciated.

    HBIC
    User avatar
    Posts: 3327
    Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:11 pm
    Location: Alberta

    Has thanked: 1426 times
    Been thanked: 2145 times
    Reputation point: 653
    SkilledSkilledSkilledSkilledSkilledSkilledSkilled

    Re: Blackbox FTP

    Postby windrider » Wed May 01, 2013 1:27 am

    13Masamune wrote:I know this is a necrobump but.. can this be resigned to use on Rogero 4.40? I know MM has a built-in FTP service but i'd like to experiment a little in hopes of achieving faster transfer rates. Also if anyone has some good, noob info on how to resign a pkg that would be appreciated.


    Yes you will find the resigned version here

    Code: Select all
    http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-hacks-jailbreak/ps3-scetool-friday-isolated-spu-poc-eidtool-wip-updates-121721-5.html#post432903
    If we all are here to help others , then what exactly are others here for?

    ImageImage

    Forum rules

    Member
    User avatar
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:24 pm

    Has thanked: 3 times
    Been thanked: 13 times
    Reputation point: 0
    Newbie

    Re: Blackbox FTP

    Postby 13Masamune » Wed May 01, 2013 5:54 pm

    Thank you, I installed it and I'm transferring a game with it now. I don't notice any difference in speed compared to MM, do you know if there are any settings within FlashFXP to improve transfer speed?

    So far I've tried

    MM and Filezilla
    MM and FlashFXP
    Blackb0x and FlashFXP

    all result in transfers of about 11MB/s

    Member
    Random avatar
    Posts: 2
    Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:51 pm

    Has thanked: 0 time
    Been thanked: 2 times
    Reputation point: 0
    Newbie

    Re: Blackbox FTP

    Postby RemonDB » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:38 pm

    Can i use this on rogero 4.50 ?

    HBIC
    User avatar
    Posts: 3327
    Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:11 pm
    Location: Alberta

    Has thanked: 1426 times
    Been thanked: 2145 times
    Reputation point: 653
    SkilledSkilledSkilledSkilledSkilledSkilledSkilled

    Re: Blackbox FTP

    Postby windrider » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:50 pm

    RemonDB » December 3rd, 2013, 8:38 pm wrote:Can i use this on rogero 4.50 ?



    Yes if you download one of the resigned versions I posted a few posts back.
    If we all are here to help others , then what exactly are others here for?

    ImageImage

    Forum rules

    Contributer
    User avatar
    Posts: 546
    Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:23 pm

    Has thanked: 81 times
    Been thanked: 423 times
    Reputation point: 193
    NoviceNovice

    Blackbox FTP

    Postby kokotonix » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:33 am

    13Masamune wrote:Thank you, I installed it and I'm transferring a game with it now. I don't notice any difference in speed compared to MM, do you know if there are any settings within FlashFXP to improve transfer speed?

    So far I've tried

    MM and Filezilla
    MM and FlashFXP
    Blackb0x and FlashFXP

    all result in transfers of about 11MB/s

    What's your network infrastructure ?
    Note that 11MB/s (Bytes) is pretty much the max you can get with a 100 Mbps (bits) ethernet cable connection .

    Member
    User avatar
    Posts: 47
    Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:16 pm

    Has thanked: 2 times
    Been thanked: 34 times
    Reputation point: 0
    Newbie

    Re: Blackbox FTP

    Postby fyzeekhan » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:55 pm

    windrider » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:34 am wrote:
    Martinez wrote:any plan to make it available on rogero 4.30?


    There is a version that works on Rogero 4.30

    http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=44777

    Scroll down to 4.2 cfw


    Would this also work on rogero 4.50???

    Next

    Return to PS3 Homebrew List

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests