i'm thinking about changing my HDD of my PS3 SLIM 320Gig to a 1 Terrabyte, because many Games need to install large parts of program code to the internal hdd. Now i'm not sure what is the correct sequence to do that trick.
Can somebody give me a hint if the following procedure is correct.
- [I copy the "Downgrader PUP" to a USB-Stick]
- [Swapping current HDD with New One]
- [Turning on PS3, should give the message to let install the Downgrader]
- [After installing i'm on hybrid CFW 3.55, showing ver4.21 on system information]
- [Installing and running toggle_qa.pkg from XMB]
- [Checking by pressing L1 + L2 + L3 (press left stick) + R1 + R2 + dpad_down while on Network Settings if QA flag was set]
- [Installing ROGERO 3.55 CFW v3.7 via Recovery]
- [Installing ROGERO 4.30 v2.03 via XMB]
Thanx a lot