Dicko316 wrote:When I try to create a RGH2.0 image for my falcon with split CB 5774 on dash 15774 it creates a RGH1.0 image, why is that?
Dicko316 wrote:Hi thanks for the reply. I already have cpu key etc from rgh 1, I'm not trying to create an ecc I'm trying to create a RGH2.0 image for dash 15574 using a dump of official dash 15774. If that makes sense?
I'm trying to get dual nand (Live and RGH) using a TX Demon, I tried the jrunner app but i'm having issues with freezing. I was just wanting to try a few other apps out incase its a program issue and not a hardware one. Whenever I've had problems before with RGH your app has always come to the rescue lol.
Dicko316 wrote:Hi thanks, the image it created worked, but it still freezes after 20-40 seconds, guess its back to messing with wires/resistors/caps/positions again.
Rogero wrote:Dicko316 wrote:Hi thanks, the image it created worked, but it still freezes after 20-40 seconds, guess its back to messing with wires/resistors/caps/positions again.
Thanks for the confirmation,
things to consider to fix the freezing:
1- Use stranded wires, better then using Kynar/single core wires.
2- thick VCC/GND wires and shortest possible
3- keep the wires away from coils and large ground points on the board.
I have some problem with last Multi Builder 0.95a.
OS Win XP, SLIM 4GB DB pre D14699
1. read NAND 2 times check for difference , OK no difference but 2 or 1 nand read error cca 250 and 2BC address.
2. update console via usb key to 14699
3. again read nand and no difference betwen dumps
4. create ecc using multibuilder 0.95a
5. flashed image_00000000.ecc to nand
6. install Matrix Glither(trinity.jed)
7. boot into xell and backup CPU,DVD key and other files fuse ecc...
8. create updflash.bin using multibuilder 0.95a
9. raname to flashdmp.bin and put it on usb key, xell remappe two addresses
10. try tu run xbox but red central led light up after about 10s
11. Xell boot normaly
12. flashed back original 14699 to nand with Xell and only one nand error??
13. xbox boot normal in original dashboard 14699
14. try again from point 5. but again red central led when hacked 14699/(14719) was launched
15. flashed back original 14699 to nand with Xell
16. xbox boot normal in original dashboard 14699
17. update console via usb key to 15574 don't ask me why (never before did this)
18. between update xbox reboot but dashboard did't boot only central green dot
19. flashing back to original 14699 doesn't work anymore
20. What I did wrong and how bring back xbox to life?
Rogero thank you for great tool, I used old version before without problem but
now I'm stuck.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest