A new update to nesds has been released, now v1.1 beta 2, NESds A open-source NES emulator for the Nintendo DS. which can be compiled with GCC(devkitPRO/devkitARM, the version supported) or ADS(the original version, no update). This new update brings better stability and optimization, especially for the sound.
- fds supported, with fds sound.
- .ini supported.
- Multi-players supported
- DPCM added. The sound is nearly perfect.
- short-cuts added.
- Almost no graphic mess on a lot of games!
- Cheat added.
- .gz .zip supported.
- Double Screen Show
- sound update, fds sound works fine.
- AutoFire config can be saved.
- game is more stable & sound goes bad?
- binary files converted to .c/.h, can be compiled by devkitARM r39