This is a small application for the PlayStation(R)3 that can change the default Buttons Layout (Cross or Circle being the default Enter/Accept Button).
It is useful for the JAP PS3 model owners to make "X"/Cross the Default [Enter/Accept] Button like the USA/EUR PS3 Models.
- It is currently compatible with PS3 FW Version 3.41 & 3.55 ( other versions can be supported too if needed ).
- It checks for the PS3 FW version automatically and can detect it even if a spoof was applied.
- Many errors checking routines are applied before changing any parameters.
- Added support for fewer PS3 models that didn't work with version 1.0
- added the Geohot/Wutangrza compatible package as requested by some users.
- Added Support for Rebug CFW 3.41.2 / 3.55.1
- Added Support for more PS3 models (Metal Gear Solid Special Edition)
- Added Support for 3 new PS3 Models.
- Fixed a text message error from previous version.
Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.3_CFW_MFW_3.55_3.41__Rebug_3.55.1_3.41.2 ( Clicked 294 times )