Wii Casino is a Casino game complete with blackjack and craps for the Wii. More games are in the works. This is an update to the popular Wii Double Down game.
Latest version (3.1) is ready and can be downloaded using the link to the right.
Version 3.1 features the addition of Craps as well as a Bank to save your progress and up to three accounts.
Source code will be available soon with full comments.
From WiiBrew Wii Casino General Author(s) mdbrim (coding/concept) / Mr_Nick666 (graphics/ideas) Type Card game Version 3.1 (03-08-2012) Links Download Website Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser Peripherals
Screenshots Video of v3.1 Controls + Action Move Pointer Select or + BET Back or - BET / / / Navigate / / / Show menu / Resume Grab the dice by holding down the B button, shake your Wiimote and THROW the dice by releasing B! Physics will take care of the rest for realistic dice / table interaction! (No random number generators here!)
Game Types Standard Blackjack Classic Blackjack (more versions to come).
Craps Classic Craps table with 3d physics for dice and table interaction (no random number generator needed!)
About the Miis Want Miis in your homebrew? I can help with that!
Change Log v 3.1
- Renamed "Wii Casino"
- Added Craps with 3d physics
- Added Bank with ability to save three accounts
- Compiled with latest libogc and GRRLIB
- Fully animated Assistant and Miis
- Added TOTAL new graphics package
- Added support for Miis!!!
- Added Blackjack Assistant
- Added Card Counting Assistant
- Added Statistics
- Added some custom rules
- Added multi deck options
- Added new menu interface
- Added ability to save favorite settings
- Added Nunchuk and Classic Controller support
- Added SPLIT Option
- Changed interface of BET buttons
- Added Random Table Color Option
- Added Custom Table Color Option
- Added Dpad Navigation support for menu
- Added Dpad Navigation support for game
- Code housekeeping
- Customizable rules (Dealer Hits on soft 17, surrender option, etc)
- Custom mp3 support
- MORE CASINO GAMES (keno, roulette, slots, video poker, pai gow, etc)
Thanks to Arikado, Crayon, NoNameNo, and the rest of the wiibrew regulars for helping when I got stuck.
Release Notes v3.1 Known Problems
- Still no custom mp3 support.
- Custom mp3 files not stable enough to use yet (memory issues)
v1.1 Known Problems
- Still need to add full Dpad support to Table Options Menu. (still need ir pointer for that menu only)
- Screen resolution problem in v1.0 may just be MY tv... needs further testing.
- Screen resolution on 4:3 displays (not terrible but not correct)